Monday, June 29, 2009

Grammy's Visit


My wonderful Grammy, Ben's Gigi, came to visit for 5 days from Wisconsin. She was here when Daddy had to go back to work so I didn't freak out (I know, so unlike me). It was an AMAZING visit. She fell in love with Ben the second she saw him and refused to put him down the entire time. Mommy got lots of extra sleep and no visit with Grammy would be complete without shopping! It was great to get new clothes that weren't maternity and the boy with too many clothes got even more (along with a few fun things)!

Ben had his first babysitter while she was here, too. Grammy 'kicked' us out on Saturday to go see a movie. I think she just wanted along time with Ben. It was weird not to be with Ben or know his Daddy was with him. Of course we finally get a date night and they movie we went to go see stopped working with 15 minutes left! They did refund our money and give us free tickets to come back and see any movie. It was nice to get out, but we both missed our boy and were glad to get home.

Ben and I dropped her off this morning at the airport. He cried most of the way back, I think he already misses her. I told him not to worry that she'll back soon! Yay!

Here are some pictures from her visit.



Grammy finally gets to hold Ben after the ride home from the airport.


Ben's favorite place to nap.


She bought him a new bathtub because the other one kept leaking.


This was just too funny not add. He was so mad during his bath and found his thumb.

This was what he looked like after his bath. His hair looks like he stuck a finger in an outlet.
I woke up from a morning nap. I found them up in his room like this.


No comments: