Tomorrow Mommy has to give up her title as World's Greatest Stay at Home Mommy and become World's Greatest Working Mommy. I would much prefer the first. We have had SO much fun the past 14 weeks and I am so thankful I had that time with you. Daddy is super excited to stay home with you the next few days while Mommy spends her days with her 'other' children...21 bright eyed little 6 year olds who are eagerly awaiting their teacher. I plan on spending most of my day tomorrow telling anyone who will listen how perfect you are! I know you'll miss watching 90210 each morning, especially our fist bumps during the opening credits. I wish I could stay home with you each day, but it's just not what God has planned for me...yet (we hope). You have no idea how much I'm going to miss you during the day. You must know Mommy is sad today because you've been a little fussy today, too. Remember-we aren't mad at Daddy for this because he would love for me to be home too, we're mad at the bank for not magically putting lots of extra money in our account. Be sure to be good for daddy and have lots of stinky diapers-he's earned his time! I'm expecting one of your huge smiles and a big kiss when I get home!
Love,
Mommy
In honor of my last day off, today was 'Mommy's Day' and I got to do whatever I wanted with my two favorite boys. Since Ben loves to be outside so much, we went to the Dallas Arboretum. It's so pretty and we are looking forward to taking Ben back when the weather cools. It was a very hot day so we didn't stay more than an hour or so, but I think Ben enjoyed looking around.
Some pictures from our day:
1 comment:
Ok, your letter to him made me cry! You did it! Week one down!
Post a Comment