So I'm two days late, but our stinky wireless mouse won't work and I can't find one with a wire anywhere around here even though Daddy says we have one. On Thursday Ben had his 4 month check up. Mommy was pretty worried about taking him to the doctor because of all the sick kids out there so we quickly checked in (never been in such a hurry for someone to take my money) and then waited in the hallway outside. We got lots of weird looks from people passing by. A few smart
Mommas told me as they left, "what a good idea." DUH!
Ben did great at his exam. He continues to be a very big boy.
physical exam: A+
Development: A+
weight: 16.12 (90%)
height: 26 (90%)
head: 17.8 (
OVER 100%) lots of room for a big brain to grow!

Waiting in the hall outside the doctor's office
We got a green light on cereal! We are really excited about this. Ben got a few shots. One orally and a couple in the leg. He did SO well. I was so proud of him. He cried initially, but then as soon as I scooped him up he started smiling and squealing again. So brave, just like Mommy-
hehehe!
No comments:
Post a Comment