Thursday, December 3, 2009

Six Months

Oh, Ben! Where have the last 6 months gone? You are so wonderful and we love you more than words will ever be able to say. Mommy and Daddy are in shock that you're already half way to being 1. Good thing you're living at home FOREVER because you'll be out of high school in a blink of an eye. WE LOVE YOU MONKEY!!!

The monkey is getting very small!!!


Yummy paper!

Ben has his 6 month check up next week. Can't wait to see his growth. Good thing they don't measure how round his belly is :)
He's interested in crawling, but nowhere near actually doing it. Right now just looks like he's trying to swim. I think his fat belly is making it hard for him to tuck his knees under and get on all 4's. We're having some trouble with baby food right now so until we see Dr. G, no more. Poor guy just moans all night with belly aches. As always Ben is the light of our lives. LOVE HIM!




2 comments:

Molly said...

So cute!! I cannot believe he is already 6 months! I love the pictures. It is funny how small the monkey is now... : )

Amanda said...

He is adorable, I can;t believe how big he is already! I hope the whole food things gets better for you!!!