Mommy better - check!
Daddy better - check!
Ben better-CHECK CHECK!!!
Yes, we are all feeling much better. Not sure who was worse-Daddy or Ben. At least Ben handles feeling icky like a champ, Daddy on the other hand... :)
Daddy started to feel sick on Monday, luckily we all the day off. I took Ben in to see Dr. G just in case. He said he just has a bug. We all stayed home again on Tuesday (I think I took more care of Daddy instead of the reason I was home to begin with). Daddy and Ben stayed home again on Wednesday for a final day of rest. It must have done the trick because I have two happy boys now!
The best part of the week-Friday afternoon when I got an email from Daddy saying that they were in the park waiting for me. Our neighborhood park is next to my school. 3:30 couldn't come fast enough. I ran out, put my things in my car and ran to my boys. We took Ben for a buggy ride (he LOVES his buggy) and he got to play on the swings. There are definitely some disadvantages of teaching in your neighborhood, but that is one advantage I am so thankful for.
This weekend we ran around town and Ben was such a trooper. He's started to flirt with some people. Cute, cute, cute! His other new thing-clapping! He loves to clap. Another new (and not so fun) trick-sticking out his tongue and refusing to eat. Dr. G told me to add another veggie and another fruit daily and it's just so much for him. He finds it hysterical and laughs as I get frustrated. What a stinker, but we'll keep him!
2 comments:
I love, love, love this post! How sweet and adorable is your little boy!?! He is getting so big and I love to see him grow in all these pictures. :) We need to do another dinner so everyone can bring their babies again and I can ooooh and awww! :)
Such cute pics, love the one of him passed out in his jumper, too funny!
Post a Comment