I wasn’t going to post anything this weekend, but Grams is insisting on pictures so here ya go…
We started our weekend on Friday by taking Ben to 6 Flags. Yes, that’s right, we took our 10 month old to an amusement park. Just like almost everything else, Ben was great and enjoyed himself. His favorite-riding Titan and Batman with the big kids. Okay, so maybe he got to wait while Mommy and Daddy took turns on the roller coasters. We ran into some friends from Daddy’s work so luckily we didn’t have to fly solo on the rides. Eventually we told them to go on and we took Ben to Looney Tunes USA. We tried to wait in line for a family friendly ride, but it was too long and Monkey wasn’t going to last (or Daddy). Ben was a great trooper and never cried once. He didn’t get to bed until 10, but he slept til 10 on Saturday-YAY Ben, thank you!
Ben might have been too small for all the rides, but not the train.
I love how this picture looks like we're going really fast and Ben is holding on tight.
This picture is for Grandpa (he works for a competing construction company). Balfour Beatty sponsored the family night at 6 Flags (it benefited Children’s Medical Center).
On Saturday we took Ben to finally get a haircut. I’ve been going back and forth about this for awhile now. He’s still my little baby and I’ve felt like with a haircut he won’t be anymore. But, I’m not a fan of boys with long hair and it was getting really long in the back so off we went. He surprised us and never cried until the end when he was done. He made the cutest faces when she was using the razor. We told her to go short since it seems to grow quickly (he lost it all at 4 months so it grew a lot in 6 months). The lady was so nice and so good with him. He even got a toy car when he was done. I was the typical mom filling a bag with hair and snapping a zillion pictures.
Click on ‘view full album’ to see his silly expressions
He was DONE and not going to smile
“Mom, I’m done! Let’s go home!”
He looks like he’s about to enlist in the army, but we love it!
2 comments:
So glad that you guys had fun at Six Flags. And I LOVE the haircut pictures - what a cutie! Especially the last one with the not-so-happy face :)
So glad that you guys had fun at Six Flags. And I LOVE the haircut pictures - what a cutie! Especially the last one with the not-so-happy face :)
Post a Comment