Wednesday, June 29, 2011

3 Months

June 29 006

My sweet baby is 3 months old today!  My heart has just wrapped itself around him.  I love Briggs so much.  His adorable personality is starting to show and he is showing us how he’s not a little Ben, but a Briggs instead.  He is his own little self.   Those smiles that used to be a rarity occur all the time now.  He is so loving and sings the sweetest coos all day (it’s about time).  We are at Grammy’s in Wisconsin and my little prince has been AMAZING this trip.  He even surprised me with an 8 hour night, but keeping with being a little jokester took it back and replaced it with 4-6 hour nights.  Briggs-you showed me you can do it, I expect it now!  Briggs’ best friend is still his pacifier.  We don’t go anywhere without his “plug.”  And I have probably dropped over $50 on different pacifiers, but all he wants is the big green soothies…so soothies he shall have!  He still can shatter glass with his screams, but those days (and nights) of constant fussiness/unhappiness seem to be a thing of the past.  Why do my children insist on being toots for the first couple of months???  He has the softest dark curls (don’t ask us where those came from) and his daddy’s deep blue eyes with beautiful long curly eyelashes (Ben’s are long and straight with grayish eyes like mine). The past few days he’s been getting a bottle of formula at night (we are trying each night to recreate whatever we did the day he slept 8 hours).  My boys just don’t care where their milk comes from as long as they can scarf it down.  He also loves warm baths (especially without Ben around).  He will lay there for a good 20 minutes and relax.  And his mommy is by far his favorite person.  I am soaking this up before daddy becomes number 1!

 

I LOVE HIM!

3 months

June 26 018

His shirt appropriately says “I love my Daddy”

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How in the world is Briggs already 3 months!!?? He is a precious angel baby! Give him a big kiss from me!!

The Masons said...

Yipee for sleeping better!! Hope you're having a great visit in Wisconsin!

Ashley Warren said...

happy 3 months Briggs! Miss you!

Amanda said...

I can't believe he's already 3 months, and such a cutie;)

Chani said...

Happy 3 months!! Wow, time just zips by!!

Anonymous said...

3 months..hard to believe..such a cutie..love the smiles..also love that you are doing the month countdown with monkey!! Will be fun to go back and compare the boys at the different stages..thanks for the blogs Amy..love ya