We have had one super fun summer! I think we were always busy and on the go-the way we like it! Since school (FINALLY) starts Tuesday, I thought we’d do a little summer recap!
A few playdates at the Safari Park
Lots of swimming
Briggs is our fish. Ben has fallen in a few times and is pretty scared of the water now. Swim lessons in the spring for that kid!
Love the Fairview splash park
Bubbles at Owen’s house one afternoon
A visit to the Children’s Theater
Hanging with Levi, Ben’s “brother”
fun times at Ashlyn’s pool
wearing Ashlyn’s glasses
Lots of visits to home depot this summer. LOTS!
Trying out Camille’s ice cream place
Love Pump it Up (aka Wipeout) except only my kids would spend their time playing on the cars instead of the inflatables.
All ready to meet friends at the park for our Super Hero playdate. So fun!
Levi’s birthday at the fire station
A visit to the Dallas Children’s museum. I thought this thermal camera was cool. You can see at the bottom that both my boys are ‘hot heads’!
Toddler Olympics Playdate at Grady and Camilles. Cara went all out on this and even had medals for each kid (with a cookie inside).
Future olympic swim team???
Hanging out with our Mayson.
Look at how big these two sweethearts are getting! The top one was taken 2 years ago.
Lots of sticker time
Our little monkey
Splash park time at the Frisco splash park with friends
Playtime at the mall is always a hit!
I am one SUPER happy momma for school to start on Tuesday! Woohoo!!!
2 comments:
Those two bring an instant smile to your face ! I love my little beaners :)
Such fun! You spent a lot of time with the Harmon girls but we did not make the post! What's up with that Ms Amy!? Jk :)
Post a Comment