Yes, yes, Christmas was awhile ago and I’m a little late at this post.
Christmas was MAGICAL with these two boys. Just so much fun from beginning to end!
The boys helped decorate the cookies for Santa…
this is how Briggs decorated (our red icing turned a little pink…oops)
pastel colored cookies for Santa
I LOVED the boys’ Christmas jammies this year! They did too!
And I totally had “naughty” and “nice” embroidered on their bums!
I took Ben to the store Christmas Eve to pick out a present for Briggs. He even helped me wrap it.
and signed the card
Santa had set up a big castle of bricks and Briggs couldn’t wait to knock it down! Ben saw a toy in the back that Santa brought and just leaped over everything else to get it.
Someone was very excited about a certain toy
While we were out getting Briggs’ gift, Ben saw Avengers boxers that he HAD to get Daddy. He was super excited to give them to him.
Helping Briggs open his present
How cute is this (it was The Little People pirate ship)
sometimes in the midst of Christmas chaos you just need a snuggle with Daddy…awwww!
the “after”
And then like magic it started snowing on Christmas!!! SOOO FUN!
This little guy loved it! His brother-not so much!
Nothing prettier than a house covered in snow!
The boys played with their toys non stop the rest of the day. Ben didn’t even ask for the tv to go on once!
The next day Daddy had to work in the morning, but came home at lunch and took Ben out for a snowball fight. Ben was THRILLED!!!
They stayed out for a good hour having a blast. Then came home and had some hot cocoa.
Ben went to bed asking if Christmas was happening again the next day. A couple weeks later he’s still asking
1 comment:
What a fun Christmas! And I love their jammies!
Post a Comment