Look at me…two posts in one day!!!
The boys really have no idea what Valentine’s Day is, but it was still fun to celebrate. Ben had a party at school this morning which was fun. He came home hyped up on sugar and ornery as can be. Early bed time for that little man!
Tuesday Ben came home with the sharing bag. This is from the I Love book. Made me cry. And clearly he has inherited his momma’s mad art skills!
Signing his name on his Valentine’s!
I snuck this pic in during Grace before they ate. He’s so sweet!
Cupcakes, cookies and juice at 9 in the morning. I bet Mrs. Sorensen had a very fun day with those kids after that.
Being silly during the game they were playing
After they made the frames they made these little heart ornaments that Ben told the class he was going to hang in the garage. Funny kid!
This wasn’t from today, but I LOVE the boys’ shirts my awesome friend Michelle made them!! Way too cute.
Briggs and Mommy had a wonderful day together. He was sooo sweet and fun. We even got to keep Emmie for a little and Briggs really enjoyed having a baby around. He calls her “Mamie” and was adorable trying to take care of her. If we ever have another baby I think he will be a good big brother.
1 comment:
I love their shirts! And is Ben wearing a boa in that picture that's framed? SO cute!
Post a Comment