FIVE! Sweet Ben, today you are five! Five isn't an infant, or baby, or toddler, but a kid! Five is a BIG number to this mommy! And I thank the amazing Lord we have that he has given you to me for FIVE years! I lived a very happy, very content 28 years before you arrived and didn't think life could get much better. Boy was I wrong! Being a mommy, your mommy, is the most amazing thing that will EVER happen to me. And your daddy. We can't even remember life without you, although we are pretty sure we slept better!
Ben-you are, and always have been, ALL BOY! You think burps and farts are funny and love to be naked. You take all your clothes off to poop and love to talk about poop. You wrestle, run and act like a ninja all the time. All of these things are very weird to me. You are very into ninjas, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, cars movie (still), superheroes and legos. You could play with toys all day. You still have your make believe family and talk about them daily. Sally (your wife), Girl Fruit and Boy Fruit (although he was eaten by a polar bear in the jungle), Jojo and Amy. I LOVE how you talk about your family.
You are super, super picky. You HATE milk, but love salad. You are super shy and hate being in the spotlight outside of home. Briggs ADORES you and emulates you all the time. You enjoy bossing him around and telling him what to do or play. Half the time you are great together, the other half is constant fighting.
You are a loyal friend and can't get enough of your friends. You sleep pretty well. You're very responsible with going to bed when it's time and actually falling asleep and if you get up before mommy or daddy, you will play by yourself for awhile quietly.
We love you to the moon and back 1000 times. Last night I put a magic spell on you to stay 4 and little forever, but God has big plans for you because he cancelled my spell and made you 5 today! I can't wait to see what big plans are in store!!! LOVE YOU!

No comments:
Post a Comment