Sadly, graduation fell exactly when aunt Tina was getting married in Mexico. All year I knew this and it bummed me out. And then The Lord blessed me with sonshine and their amazing directors. One request to his teacher to just watch them practice led to an invite, Ben wearing his cap and gown and mommy getting a front row seat to Ben graduating early. It was perfect! And because I'm such a strong person (ha), it was probably better I missed the whole pomp and circumstance.
I will forever remember the kind gesture from sonshine academy. They are the best!
They were all in red because they had gone on a field trip. It was easy to find my little man in the sea of red!
Think he will frame this in his office one day next to his medical or law degree ;)
Mrs. Reck- a truly amazing teacher with a heart of gold! We LOVE her!
And just like that we have a kindergartener in the house! Say what?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment