Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another A+ for Ben

This morning Ben had his one month check up. I think he's like me about doctors and was nervous all morning because he was FUSSY this morning. Oh my goodness! Once we got in the car he was better and was great when he saw his daddy (figures).

Development: A+
Physical Exam: A+

Weight: 10 lbs (75%tile) - he's gained over 2lbs in 2 weeks-living up to his name, Big Ben!
Height: 21.5 (75%tile)
Head: 15.3 (80-90%tile)-yes he's got his Momma's big head!

He also got a shot today. This was the first one we had to watch. I held his little hands and oh boy did he scream (which made me cry). I hate seeing him in pain. They said he might be irritable after his shot...how is that any different from this morning???

Bill gets off early today, yay! I've almost made it through my first week by myself. My mom flies in Monday for a whole week, I can't wait!

Tomorrow Ben will officially be 1 month! I can't believe it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congrats on making the first month (the hardest I think)! Keep giving him baby tylenol every 4-6 hrs. throughout the day. It really helped Rylee with her first shots ;)