Monday, July 6, 2009

Ben's 1st Independence Day

Ben had a great July 4th! It started with Bill letting me sleep for 8 hours Friday night! He made sure we had bottles filled and took all of the feedings. He even slept upstairs so I wouldn't wake up. When I woke up he was asleep on the floor of Ben's nursery. I'm SO blessed!

Ben had his first 'outing' on Saturday. He went with us to the AT&T store so we could get new phones. He slept the whole time. Ben and Bruiser 'bonded' that afternoon. Bruiser is so interested in him, but doesn't like it when Ben gets too close. This time Bruiser let Ben touch him and then laid his head on Ben-that's what he does when he's happiest. So cute! That night Bill convinced me to let him take the Jeep to see fireworks. I wasn't thrilled about Ben being in the Jeep, but we stayed in the neighborhood and parked up on a hill. We were able to see all of the fireworks from Pizza Hut Park. I took Ben out of his seat and he sat on my lap the entire time and stared ahead. I wish it had been light so I could take pictures of his fun night! We're already looking forward to next year!



Ben at the AT&T store.



Best Friends



Happy 4th!









No comments: