Dear Daddy,
Mommy said today is Father’s day so I thought I would hack Mommy’s computer and write you a letter telling how much I love you. You are the most wonderful Daddy in the entire world. I love you so much. My favorite part of the day is when you walk in the door after work. I love to run to you and then you scoop me up and give me a giant Daddy sized hug. Thank you for always playing with me. I love when we drive my car around the couch and how you’re teaching me to play catch and wrestle! Thank you for your fist bumps before bed each night. I love how you sneak me your food when Mommy says I shouldn’t have what you’re eating. Who said chips are bad for me anyway? Thank you for making sure I’m safe. I love when I get to sit in your lap and chill while you watch tv. It’s always been one of my favorite things. I love taking naps with you, too. I even love when you change my diapers, which I really think you should do more of (maybe Mommy told me to tell you that). Thank you for disciplining me, even though I get pouty about it. I know one day I’ll appreciate the fact that you didn’t let me touch the hot pan or pull the cord out of the wall. And most of all thank you for your kisses. You might try to appear like a tough guy, but I know deep down you’re a big softy :)
Daddy you’re the coolest guy I know! I am one lucky guy to have a Daddy like you. God must really love me! Daddy, thank you for loving Mommy and taking care of her. I hope one day I can be a cool Daddy like you. I hope you have a great day with your Gatorade and golf!
I love you, love you!
Love,
Ben
(p.s- Happy Father’s Day to Pops and Grandpa, too! I hope you both have a great day. Thanks for being wonderful Daddies to Mommy and Daddy).
I found some pictures of us on Mommy’s computer, but she only has pictures from March on so here are a few:
2 comments:
Amy you are the best...what a nice letter to Billy from Ben. Make sure Billy sees this one as iknow he rarely looks at the blog..
Oooooh! How sweet! You are such a good Mommy, Amy! I hope you guys are enjoying summer. :)
Post a Comment