She points out the butt and Daddy interupts her and says, "what's that BETWEEN the legs?" For 6 1/2 weeks we've planned for baby girl, debated her name, looked for bedding, planned out rooms and wondered what it would be like to have a princess. All that time God had his own plan. So just like your Uncle Tommy, it appears we have a little jokester on our hands. Already trying to fool his parents. Mommy and Daddy were literally in shock and just laughed for the rest of the appt. The tech even told mommy to stop laughing because it was ruining the pictures. So there is no Olive. It's back to Iron Man as Daddy originally coined it. Iron Man's real name is still up for discussion. We've spent the past weekend trying to figure things out like rooms and furniture. And your poor family already bought lots of pink which they get to return now. 
Everything was good at the appt. Iron Man has long arms and has been enjoying headbutting mommy, but I LOVE feeling him.
And since I think this might be the first post without a picture of Ben...gasp...here's a little Ben tidbit: Tonight was the first night that Ben has told us he was pooping. We were sitting on the couch and he walks up, points to his bottom and says poop. I'm not sure if he took care of business after he told us or while he was telling us. It's the little things that make this momma happy :)
3 comments:
Oh, Amy!!! I didn't know this!!! That's quite a story, and looks like little Iron Man is already showing his personality! I love it! Well, if he's anything like Ben, you guys are set. What a perfect little family. :) So happy for you, sweet girl! It's so wonderful and exciting! We'll continue to keep you guys in our prayers. Can't wait till the little guy pops out! :)
That is hilarious! I couldn't even imagine thinking one way for weeks and then nope nevermind! LOL! I am sure you will have a sweet little girl one day, but I think a boy is great for Ben! They will be the best of friends!! I am SO very excited for you!!
Yes Amy we are one of the many who will be returning "pink" items and replacing them with blue! However i am keeping the pink christmas ornament and have hung it in the back of the tree...you indeed have a prankster in your belly..but we will get the last laugh!! love you
Post a Comment