Okay Ben- YOU WIN! You have succeeded on you quest to rule the roost! Yes you are (well can be) a sweet, funny, curious little boy, but this past week you have been nothing short of a 4 letter word. Some highlights of this week:
*you SPANKED mommy when you got mad at her
*you SPIT in mommy’s face when she was trying to talk to you
*you colored your door in your room (still have no idea where this secret stash of crayons was located) when you woke up –see pic below
*you PUSHED friends
*You took said friends’ toys
*You threw the toys when asked to give them back
*You RAN OUT of Hobby Lobby because I told you that you’d have to get in the cart
*once in the cart, you used your arm to brush all the scrapbook paper on the floor and then laughed
*You opened mommy’s water bottle after church and dumped in on the floor inside the house
*You yelled at mommy just about every day
Yes, it has been the WORST week in my mommyhood role. One of those weeks I wished you were in school everyday. Speaking of school-Mrs. Wilkins said you are PERFECT. Seriously? While I’m ecstatic this terror like behavior isn’t happening there, why aren’t you perfect at home? Now I’m not saying you haven’t had your cute moments this week because you have and for that I am very grateful. I’m also not going to be one of those moms who refuses to put any blame on herself. Obviously it’s something I’m doing (or not doing). We will be trying a variety of things in the coming weeks to see if we can curb this unacceptable behavior. Either that or I’m going to have to find a full time job I’m looking into toddler reform/boarding schools! I’m also holding out hope it’s just those molars I see peaking out from your mouth or maybe an ear thing (not sure black gunk should be coming out of anyone’s ears).
I love you little man-more than you’ll ever know, but good God, please get your act together. PLEASE! I don’t think Daddy can tolerate any more tears from me. I know two year olds can be stinky and I don’t expect perfection, but I don’t think I’m asking for too much to have you tone it down a little! Just a little! PLEASE!!!
Little Picasso strikes again
3 comments:
Sorry...laughing out loud though :)
Ben!! you know grandma and how she loves to play games..and i love the fact you are winning..just wish it was a different game!Hang in there Amy..think Ben is just trying to get your attention..now that he has to share it!
Hang in there Momma! You are doing a great job!
Post a Comment