Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.
-Marc Brown
So I thought when Ben was born life couldn’t get better, then we had Briggs and I thought that was the best. Well, having them both TOGETHER is the best. Having a sibling is something that I will never understand, let alone having boys who are siblings, but I love getting to ‘experience’ it with them. When we found out we were pregnant with Briggs I so badly wanted it to be another boy. I LOVED (and still love) watching B and Tommy. Now I have that with my own boys! Briggs and Ben’s relationship is starting to really develop. Ben views Briggs as more than just a ‘thing’ mommy has to take care of. He brings him toys and LOVES to make him smile. He gets mad when he fusses, but loves to watch me change his diaper (Ben has learned a lot about the male anatomy lately). He also whines when Briggs reaches out and touches him when they’re laying together or if Briggs brushes his hand on one of Ben’s toys. I love when Ben comes into a room and asks where Briggs is if he can’t find him. The two of them together seriously make my heart melt. How did we get so lucky???
Does anyone else notice Briggs has a cone-shaped head???
This is my favorite. I ran upstairs to get my naked boys some clothes and left Briggs on his back on the floor and Ben playing in the other room. I saw this as I walked down.
Notice who has a haircut? Daddy got tired of Ben’s dollop of hair in the front and buzzed it off. Now he looks so much like Ben as a baby.
2 comments:
one of the best blogs yet..love the pics..Ben is going to be the best big brother..
Those are the sweetest pictures ever! I don't want Eli to grow up, but at the same time, I can't wait till Ry and him can enjoy one another =)
Post a Comment