Sweet little boy, it blows my mind you’re already 8 months old. You are a complete joy and I don’t think I could love you any more. Not much has changed with you sweet Briggs. You still melt my heart with every flash of your mega watt smile.
You eat baby food about 3 times a day. Fruit and cereal in the morning, some kind of nasty delicious meat mix at lunch and a veggie at dinner. You nurse every 3-4 hours. You like eating bits of table food and now get mad if you see food go into my mouth when I’m holding you. So far the only things you just don’t like are garden veggie blend, and baby turkey or chicken (but you’ll eat those when they’re packaged with something else like veggies or rice). And instead of turning your head and refusing to eat, you just cry the whole time. You enjoy mum-mums as a snack and puffs when you can get them into your mouth.
You’ve blessed me with a few 11 hour nights, but last night you reverted to 7-8 hours. But I’ll take it sweet boy. You’ll go right back to bed after that first stretch (generally cuddled up by me). You are like your mommy and sleep on your belly, although unlike your parents, you sleep best when you’re toasty warm.
You STILL love your swing and enjoy lots of time in the jumper and exersaucer.
You have super fine hair like your mommy (Ben’s is super thick like daddy’s)
You’ve mastered getting on all 4’s and will rock back and forth. You push yourself backwards and slide across the wood floors, but haven’t figured out how to go forward. Your favorite is to spin in a circle.
You like to babble and put anything you can reach into your mouth. But your pacifier is STILL your absolute favorite. I think 99% of all your baby pictures will have that stinkin’ green plug in your mouth. There are many nights you’ll keep it in the entire time (these tend to be the ones you sleep the longest through).
When you’re tired you throw your head into anything that can rub your eyes (your brother rubs his head). You also moan when you’re overtired and try to fall asleep.
I can’t say enough how easy going you are. Just happy and always smiling. You love everyone (especially mommy) and everyone loves you! So excited for another month of watching you become even sweeter and happier. We love you sweet boy!
2 comments:
I LOVE THAT SWEET BOY!!!!!! Precious post. Give him a squeeze for me!
That smile lights up the world! Give him hugs from Grams and Pops...love you !
Post a Comment