So this post is WAY overdue! The last weekend of Spring Break the boys spent the weekend in Austin -WITHOUT us! It was the first time both boys have done this. I met gramma in Waco on Friday and picked them up Monday. Ben was super pumped to go. I was a little freaked out/worried/paranoid, but they did great. Briggs was a trooper and kept up with Ben. They played bubbles, went to the lake to feed the ducks and had visits from their awesome aunts and uncles.
Briggs did great sleeping and Ben got to sleep on the floor in Boots' room. He LOVED that!
We talked to them a couple times a day and thanks to technology got pictures sent to us :). My favorite part was that Briggs found some pictures of us and went nuts so gramma gave him some very old pictures of us and he kept them by his side constantly. Even took them to bed and the park!
B and I enjoyed the quiet, but really missed our boys!!!
Happy 250th Birthday America!!!
5 weeks ago






No comments:
Post a Comment