{Sigh...I have much better pictures from my camera, but it seems my laptop might be just about done. Even the techie nerd hubs said, "it's old and a piece of crap." So my phone will have to suffice for now. }
And-three cheers for a bunch of posts!!!
Anywho...Mimi came to visit a couple weeks ago! Who is Mimi? That would be what Briggs calls Grams. We have NO idea why, he just did it from the beginning of her trip. So now she's Mimi-Grams, because neither boy will budge on her name.
Briggs and I picked her up Thursday just in time to make it to pick up for Ben...and it was Texas day! (Yes- my little cowboy was THRILLED I made him wear that shirt). We headed straight to la Madeleine, because that's what we do when she visits :). Friday we shopped and shopped and shopped.
Saturday we had Ben's soccer game (of course she comes for one of the two 8am games). Then we took the boys down to Baylor for the day. We loved walking around the campus. I chose one pretty school to go to! Ben kept calling it, "the place where you learned to be a teacher." Just adorable! The boys loved being able to run, the squirrels and the bells. They did not enjoy being dragged to numerous stores. I would LOVE for the boys to become Baylor bears, but it'll take a miracle for their longhorn daddy to pay for it :)
Sunday after church we did more shopping. And apparently they don't sell iPhone 5's in Florida because someone had to fly to Texas to buy it??? Oh, mother!
Monday we stopped for our annual bluebonnet pics on our way to the airport. And thanks to Mimi-Grams, the boys have a nasty habit of wanting cake pops from the Starbucks drive thru!
We are all very sad she had to go. Briggs still asks for Mimi everyday!!! It was a short trip, but so much fun! And it's always nice to have help with the boys! We can't wait for Mimi-Grams to come back and visit (maybe she will bring pops next time).
Happy 250th Birthday America!!!
5 weeks ago





2 comments:
What a fun time with Mimi-Grams! And I love that you went to Baylor for a visit :)
Those little dudes can call me anything they want....I love them so much :)
Post a Comment