Thursday, May 16, 2013

A sleepover in a fort


A couple weeks ago I had a tummy bug. ICK!  B came home from work early so I could sleep and Ben mentioned wanting to make a fort. So off to Home Depot to get supplies. Because of course he can't just use chairs and the couch!


The frame


Testing it out in the playroom (he also got each one of them a nerf gun)


He moved it up to Briggs' room so they could have sleepover. Ben was SOOOO excited!


Showing Briggs his new Cars flashlight


My favorite!  Briggs slept in his crib and daddy slept next to him. This is what I saw on the monitor. So sweet!!!!

Daddy didn't sleep the best so it was a one night thing.  But...it'll happen again soon :)


1 comment:

The Masons said...

Sign the Masons up for a Mahrer fort :). So fun!