Friday, May 31, 2013

School's out for the summer!


Tuesday was Ben's last day of school for the year. We are VERY sad about this. Ben has had such an amazing year. He has grown in all aspects. And we were BLESSED with the most amazing teacher ever. Like I wrote in her thank you card, all his future teachers have some very big shoes to fill. Mrs. Sorensen is truly an angel and I definitely understand why she was so highly talked about last year. We totally lucked out!

A first and last day comparison pic!  He just gets more mature looking each day!

Another comparison pic- meet the teacher and last day. Mrs. Sorensen - a true saint!  I mean come on, who really wants to hang out with 10 three year olds all day that aren't your own and get paid squat doing it!


Each mom is asked to host one party a year. I drew the end of year party straw. Luckily the mo. I hosted with has done the end of the parties twice before. It was FROG themed (fully rely on God). They decorated giant frog cookies (and their faces in ben's case). I made each kid a frame with a frog attached and a picture of the whole class being silly. Colby's mom brought games and a treasure dig. Our class was the last class to leave!  They had so much fun!



Our second born LOVED being a part of the class. He sang and danced and giggled and laughed. He tots.ly thought he was one of the kids in class!



And even though the boys were loaded on sugar, I took them for ice cream after school. Can't break the tradition that Grams started with me :)

And now summer begins. And come September my first baby starts his LAST year of preschool (and Briggs starts his first year of school). I have no idea how I will survive this!  I sobbed for my friends' kids who graduated preschool this year, how will I handle Ben's????


1 comment:

The Masons said...

What fun! It sounds like the party was a success!