Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ben goes to school

It's not the first time he's been up at school with me, but the first time I had a camera. Yesterday I went up to try to get a little bit done once Daddy got home. After a nap and a bottle Daddy walked Ben up to see me (so nice to be .5 mile from school). Ben had a wonderful time and was so good. He didn't even mind the heat (the air was off). Daddy sat in front of the fridge in my room with the door open to cool off (very environmentally friendly).
This is Ben staring at Daddy. He stares at him forever like this.
Ben sat in Mommy's rocking chair for story time. How cute is that face?

Mommy taught Ben how to read and write. This is the most important lesson Ben ever needs to know.


After a long day at school, Ben was exhausted!!




2 comments:

Sharon said...

You are too cute! Remember, if you need anything this year, even if it is just a hug, I'm just across the hall:)

Tamara said...

Man, I guess I need to start teaching my kids how to read and write :) You look AMAZING and Ben is just getting cuter by the minute. I LOVE that hair :)