Dear Briggs,
It was exactly one year ago today that we found out about you! The test Mommy took a few days before came back negative, but I still had an inkling about you so instead of working in my classroom all day, I skipped out early and took a test instead. Daddy was at work and was headed to the Rangers game afterwards so I picked up Ben from daycare and off we went to find a special shirt to celebrate. Ben did a little fashion show after bath time that night and we wrote Daddy a letter since he’d be home late that night and you were already making me very tired.
this is what I put on the back door so it would be the first thing Daddy saw when he walked in after the game.
Just like you are different than your brother, your time in my belly was different as well. We were lucky that we didn’t have the scares that we had with Ben, but that 2 night hospital stay you gave me at 25 weeks wasn’t much fun (although the week off of work was great). I was more uncomfortable with you and felt quite a bit ickier at the beginning with you. Oh, but sweet boy I can’t tell you how thankful I am for the past year. I look in your gorgeous eyes each day and just thank God for you. I know I say it all the time, but I LOVE YOU!
Love,
Mommy
1 comment:
So, so sweet!! :)
Post a Comment