Monday, January 30, 2012

10 Months!

January 29 038

My our little bug turned 10 months yesterday!  Can he stay a baby forever, please?  It makes me sad to think he’s so close to a year.  Briggs-you are still the sweetest, happiest, cuddle bug.  You ask for so little and just smile all the time. 

January 26 iphone 003

So you’re STILL in your infant carrier.  It has a weight limit of 30 lbs, but you are just too big for it.  But you’ll still doze now and then in the car so I’m hesitant to move you.  It’ll probably be this week though.  I’m pretty sure I’ve torn a tendon or something in my left hand and wrist from lifting this (esp in Daddy’s lifted Jeep).  And Grammy-please notice what he’s wearing! 

January 26 iphone 025

Enjoying some warm January weather.  First time in the grass.  About 2 minutes later you moved to my lap because you ate the grass silly.

January 26 iphone 125

Enjoying some pizza crust during a birthday party

January 26 iphone 159

You stand ALL.THE.TIME!  You spend over half your day pulling yourself up on things.  Now you’re at the point where when you want down you don’t know how to just fall so you fuss for help.  And speaking of fussing-you have been a little more fussier this month.  Those four damn silly top teeth still have not pushed through and are causing you quite a bit of discomfort.  The concept of self soothing has disappeared this month…argh!!!

January 26 iphone 172

You are a belly sleeper 100% of the time!  You take two naps during the day and sometimes sneak a tiny late one in around dinner time.  And you’ve given me a few GREAT nights of 10-11 hours.  Most nights you sleep 8 then nurse then go back to bed for a few hours. 

January 29 016

You’re taking your plug out more and more to talk and put everything else in your mouth.  I mean EVERYTHING!  But it’s still your best friend (next to Mommy).  Briggs is a huge Momma’s boy.  HUGE!  Probably because he’s home with me all day.  Last week Michelle watched him while I picked up the kids from school and he went nuts when he realized I wasn’t there.  First time to freak out.  We think it’s also because Ben wasn’t there.  And sometimes it drives me bonkers, but really I love how he’s all about me.  And now he’ll lay his head on my shoulder when I hold him.  I could melt!

January 29 025

Ben’s workbench is a big favorite of yours to play with.

image

Helping daddy make dinner (check out daddy’s awesome new running shoes).  You have a HUGE appetite.  You’ll eat just about anything we give you, including our dinner.  It amazes me how much you can shove down your mouth.  And you’re always hungry to eat.  You’re still nursing and I am a little worried about how you’ll do when it’s time to wean you.  When you first wake up or it’s time to nurse you always throw your entire body sideways ready to go. 

image

This just makes me laugh!  You have the cutest short, chubby legs and butt full of dimples.  I could squeeze it all day.  Just so cute!

photo

And this one is staged because I thought Briggs was just too cute the night before. 

Happy 10 months sweet little bug.  We love, love, love you so much!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet Briggs! Those hiney pics are TOO cute! Love them!!!